Sunday, October 9, 2016

Inktober Catch up 9-10

Follow up to the 1-8...

 Since I already finished them anyway I might as well post them up before I go back to the call center soon. I may not be able to post the next ones for a while again. So here's a couple of follow up works for Inktober Day 9 and 10.



Day 9: Dark Auras and Cross Hatching... I'm starting to love using my brush pen... 



Day 10: Auntie Whispers from Over the Garden Wall. I like how scary she looks :)) also she's voiced by Tim Curry. Hell yeah.

 There's an old saying about doing work that you love and how it nourishes your spirit. I like that and I'm hoping my spirits gets it's 3 squares a day.

 Calling out for Inktober artists out there. Hollah at me in the comment section. Til next time, Enjoy your cartoons...

No comments:

Post a Comment