Sunday, October 9, 2016

Inktober 2016 Day 1 - 8

Here they are :D

 I mentioned in my last post that I was working on some stuff for Inktober. I must say I'm loving creating these drawings. They provide me with a sense of enjoyment and purpose. I could lose a bunch of hours just inking away. *sigh* I realized this week that I had burnout syndrome. That's why I was so cynical most of the time. I was having a hard time trying to figure out my happiness. Then here it is :D Along with my loving partner in crime: My girl. 

Anywhoo, enough self pity and on with the Inktober show:


Day 1 : A bit of a declaration drawing that I will commit to this project


Day 2 : Something I haven't drawn much. Trees. I like how serene they can be.


Day 3: Chubby Kid Self Portrait. I kinda look like a rabbi.


Day 4: Itsy from Anarchy Inc. I'm trying to work him in the next issue. Whew my workflow is a mess.


Day 5: The Elderly Gentleman Assassin. Black suits are fun to ink. :D


Day 6: Archon (Anarchy Inc.) Leaping Action pose. I forgot I had a blue brush pen til day 6.



Day 7: Jack Headshot. I loved the other headshots by other artists for Inktober. Thought I'd do one too.


Day 8 : Cave of Mystery. Thought it would make a nice story idea.

 So that's days 1-8 for now. I'm glad I was able to get an affordable leatherbound notebook/sketchpad. Only problem is the ink tends to bleed on to the back the paper so I have to put an extra sheet behind it to keep it from staining the next page. Also I can't use the pages back to back. Oh well.

 It's not too late to catch up to Inktober my dear readers. Show me your work by linking it in the comment section. Til next time, Enjoy your cartoons :D

No comments:

Post a Comment