Saturday, February 27, 2016

Unlucky Ducky

The Unlucky Ducky Card Series

 I dropped by a cool site a few weeks back called: http://neonmob.com/. It's all about trading cards with other users. I loved trading cards, most especially, trading card games. 

 I still have my binder of Pokemon Core Set cards. I didn't have a Charizard though. T_T It was hard to keep up alongside the pro players with my 6th grade allowance. However I did have my favorite Pokemon in my deck. (Gastly, Haunter and Gengar) 

 Neon mob still does a great job of recreating that feeling when you open a new booster pack and ups the ante by giving you some free packs everyday. The card collections they have are awesome pieces of art and some also have great themes like Starwars. 

 Anywhoo, I wanted to join in on the fun so I decided to make my own series for Neon Mob called : Unlucky Ducky. It's about a duck that always manages to be at the short end of the stick. I always loved how creative the death scenes were in games and cartoons. I'm looking at you Kenny McCormick and Crash Bandicoot. :D

 I hope you guys get on Neon Mob and grab a pack of my new series when it comes out.

 Here's a sample:

(Monster Plant)

No comments:

Post a Comment